Sunday, October 5, 2014



Thur. Oct.2, 2014  Playing Peoria for one more day






Weather  forecast did not look good for today so we decided to stay put in Peoria one more day. What is the hurry to leave a free dock with free electricity. The day started a little different  in that it had been raining on and off all night. We decided to take a walk before it rained even more as was forecasted. As I jumped off the boat to the upside down plastic milk carton we use for a boarding step the boat moved away from the dock. Already in the process of disembarking I tried to land on the milk carton only to have it skide out from under me. Lucky I have a fat ass. Landed on my butt and flat on my back on the wood dock. Not very graceful  way of dismounting a boat. Luckily no major damage except for a sore butt and a little hitch in my back. We completed the walk and then took the bikes off the boat and road to Walmart and bought a 3 step step ladder. I  learn quick. Started raining around noon so we spent the rest of the day during things around the boat. It rained thru most of the night.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment